The instructions are simple.
1. Take the vermin on your travels looking for an appropriate location to install the sculpture.
2. Install the vermin in whatever way interests you.
3. Photograph the vermin. I usually take some close, medium and far shots.
4. Leave the vermin. This can be hard because of the bond you may have made with the little guy. Leaving the vermin for others to discover and enjoy is fun and what the project is all about.
5. Fill out the online submission form or email me with a description of the installation, location of the vermin, date of the installation, and images of the vermin. I will post your information and images to the vermin.me website and send you an email with a link to the page.
6. Spread the word about the vermin.me project. The more people that know about the project the faster the vermin can spread.